Dice problem.

write a function called integer that initializes all position of a two dimensional 10 by 10 array to random number from 1-100. write a function called sum that receives a 10 by 10 array and print the sum of all of its elements.
closed account (3qX21hU5)
Ok so go and write them functions? I see no problem or question here just a assignment. We aren't mind readers and we aren't your employees. You can't just post your assignment and expect us to do it for you.

So go out and code then come back if you need help, and you might get lucky and someone might help* you.

* That is all we will do is guide you through any problems you are having. We wont post the complete code for you or tell you how to do it. That just ruins everything and you wouldn't learn anything because the best way of learning is doing.

EDIT: And taking a look from your previous posts it seems like you just expect people to post the correct code for you, so I for one will not help you out and I encourage others to do the same until you show some effort.

I am not trying to be harsh, you just need to realise that you can't just expect other people to do your work for you. That is no way to learn and you are only hurting yourself and your future co workers since you won't know much after you graduate if you continue like this.
Last edited on
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.