What should I do?

Hi , i'm not a beginner in C++ , but my question is by beginner !
I learn C++ , I read 3 book , I know programming very well , I have problem with algorithms!
Now my questions:
1.Where I can find more algorithms?
2.What should learn after C++ basic ?(I don't understand classes , but I will learn )
3.Who know sites with problems to solve?

edit: if somebody have time and goodwill to teach me more programing please PM ME!
Last edited on
I see a contradiction in your statements. On the one hand you are writing that you "know programming very well ". On the other hand at the same time you are writing "I don't understand classes ".

Do you know that in fact even C uses classes? For example file IO functions together with the FILE structure are an example of OOP in C.:)
Most programming books are in English, you need to learn English will in order to under stand those books.
@Yemeni Cpluspluser

Most programming books are in English, you need to learn English will in order to under stand those books.

Though any programmer should at least read english text nevertheless at present books are published in national languages very quicqly. So there is no need to read English edition of books.
Do you know that in fact even C uses classes? For example file IO functions together with the FILE structure are an example of OOP in C.:)

That's questionable. A good example of OOP in C is the OpenMotif Toolkit. It has implementations for inheritance and runtime polymorphism.
@vlad from moscow , yes is a contradiction , I don't expressed well , I want to say: I know c++ very well and with clasess I have less experience , but I KNOW little classes! , I get entangled with private and public in clases from c++ and with "clases from c" you refer at structures or a simple IO project ? I don't understand :)) (problem with English)

@Yemeni Cpluspluser , yeah , i have some problems with English , now i work at this :D , I'm from Romania and here are good programmers and programming books(most translated from original books , from english to romanian) !

Idea is I know C++ and little C , but i'm blocked , i don't know what to learn now , someone say me to learn QT , but I want to recap little C++ and learn some algorithms , who know where i can find some algorithms or problems to solve or to teach me or what must learn after basics of C++ please reply!
Last edited on
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.