need help for this 3 problems.

PLease help me toget this code....huhuhuhu...Iam a BSBA student but my teacher i dont know if he was sick that he gave me this project c++ i dont know how to code this difficult problems...somebody need your help..huhuhu

1. write a program that takes one REAL value as input and compute the first integer n such that 2n is greater than or equal to the input value . The program should output both n and 2n .

2. write a program that will read in a number n and then output the sum of the squares of the number from 1 to n. Thus, if the input is 3, the output should be 14 because: 12 + 22 + 32 = 1 + 4 + 9 + 14

3. A perfect number is a positive integer that is equal to the sum of all those positive integers ( excluding itself) that divide it evenly. The first perfect number is 6, because its divisor ( excluding itself) are 1,2,3 and because 6 = 1+2+3 . Write a program to find the first three perfect numbers (including 6 as one of the three).
Last edited on
Can you please show us where exactly you're facing difficulty in solving those problems? We'll definitely try to help you. And please read these guidelines if you're new : http://www.cplusplus.com/forum/beginner/1/
Last edited on
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.