Not sure where to go from here.

My assignment: "Write a C++ program that computes student grades for an assignment as a percentage given the student's score and total points. The final score should be rounded up to the nearest whole values using the ceil function in the <cmath> header file. You should also display the floating -point result up to 5 decimal places. The input to the program must come from a file containing a single line with the score and total separated by a space. In addition, you should print to the console "Excellent" if the grade is greater than 90, "Well Done" if the grade is greater than 80, "Good" if the grade is greater than 70, "Need Improvement" if the grade is greater than or equal to 60, and "Fail" if the grade is less than 50. The main function is responsible for reading the input file and passing the appropriate arguments to your functions. Here is an example of what the input file might look like:
Weems 50 60
Dale 51 60
Richards 57 60
Smith 36 60
Tomlin 44 60
Bird 45 60"

So I'm here's the code I have written so far. I know I left out the part where it shows if it needs improvement,ect but I'll add this in after. I'm just not sure if I'm even doing it right or where to go from here.

#include <iostream>
#include <fstream>
#include <cmath>
#include <string>
#include <iomanip>
using namespace std;

void OpenFile(ifstream& grades);
void Grades(ifstream &, float&, float&, float&, float&, float &);
int main()
{
ifstream grades;
float grade1, grade2, gradesum, finalgrade, gradepercentage;
grades.open("grades.dat");

Grades(grades, grade1, grade2, gradesum, finalgrade, gradepercentage);
return 0;
}

void OpenFile(ifstream& grades)
{
ifstream grades;
string name;
getline(grades, name);
}

void Grades(ifstream& grades, float& grade1, float& grade2, float& gradesum, float& finalgrade, float& gradepercentage)
{
int x;
x=0;
ifstream grades;
string name;
while (x<6)
{
cin >> name >> grade1 >> grade2;
gradesum= grade1+2;
finalgrade=gradesum / 120;
gradepercentage = finalgrade * 100;