How would I make a random sequence of "Scenes"

Im trying to make a small text based dungeon crawler game to were the dungeon is in parts and those parts are selected randomly from a good amount of pre made areas, so how would I go about doing this?
Ok thank you I already have it installed but I didnt think it would be good for somthing so simple.
lolikilu14 wrote:
Ok thank you I already have it installed but I didnt think it would be good for somthing so simple.
I don't know what you are responding to, but it certainly isn't what I linked to.
You linked to a post saying not to make games in the console or ask questions about it and it started talking about other things to use like smfl I was just saying I already had it installed and I didnt knnow if it would be good for really small games.
Oh, I didn't realize you were talking about one arbitrary part of the article. Yes, SFML is especially good for very small games.
Do you know if its good for bigger games?
Yes, SFML is perfectly capable of handling big games. I don't know why you're so worried though - one person would not be able to make a big game in any short time period. Start small ;)
Last edited on
I am and its terrible because no one at my highschool wants to or can understand c++, simpletons lol.
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.