GUI programming

I have used Qt to create GUI program in C++, but i have given up in trying to statically compile Qt. i have moved on to microsoft visual studio 2013, the question i wanna ask is does the same problem occur in visual studio ( creating static programs ).

if yes then, how do i start making static GUI C++ programs in microsoft visual studio 2013?

if possible could you give a detailed description or a step by step instruction as to how to do so?

thanx in advance :)
You don't specify what your problem was, so we can't really tell you if you will have the same problem, but I guess that you will. The best way to learn how to do things is to do them - if you never set up compiler, used make, version control, debugger, profiler, IDE, external libraries, etc. - then you would never do it.
Ignoring a problem isn't solving a problem.

Anyway, good luck!
The thing is i have tried really hard to make QT static, and i am still stuck.

I have given up on Qt for licensing issues too.

The reason i mentioned my problem with Qt is that i wanted to ask that these problems, pretty common for those who use QT, arise in microsoft visual studio too.

PS - Is it really troublesome to statically compile programs in microsoft visual studio 2013?
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.