DevC++

Hello!
When I tried to compile easy program like this (for test!)

it gave me result like this:
52 C:\Dev-Cpp\include\stdlib.h:1, from C:\Dev-Cpp\include\c++\3.4.2\cstdlib from C:/Dev-Cpp/include/stdlib.h:1, from C:/Dev-Cpp/include/c++/3.4.2/cstdlib

67 C:\Dev-Cpp\include\c++\3.4.2\cstdlib:52, from C:\Dev-Cpp\include\c++\3.4.2\bits\stl_algobase.h from C:/Dev-Cpp/include/c++/3.4.2/cstdlib:52, from C:/Dev-Cpp/include/c++/3.4.2/bits/stl_algobase.h

This is UNDER THE WORKSHEET.
The compilation dos not finish a nd it mentions lines I do not have at all(I have 9 lines i that program!)

Please, what the hell to do? I asked still others, noone knew!!!
PLEASE, CAN SOMEONE AT LEAST LINK ME WHERE I MIGHT FIND OUT HOW TO GET OUT OF THIS??? /onine compilers are also in problems, and I do not reach internet connection always, so I need my offline one)

Many thanks!!!
Last edited on
I don't have the solution to the problem, but if you are unhappy with Dev C++ , try some other compiler, like Code::Blocks with Mingw. it is a decent one.
You can also get Visual Studio 2010/2012/2013 Express for free or you can get a 30 day trial of Visual Studio 2013 Professional. Or if you're able to you can make a Microsoft Dreamspark account and get a free copy of Visual Studio 2013 Professional. You just have to have an email account setup with a university/college/highschool/anything educational.
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.