c++ learner

Write your question here.

hi guys,

Firstly, I am a turkish (turkey) boy and i know some english. I hope my english enough to speak. I want to learn c++ and I'm fifteen. I met to c++ 3 years ago. But i didn't learn it. People who know c++ are very little in turkey. But i want to learn it. I bought robert lafore object oriented programming 4th edition. And i began programming. But i don't know english and c++ is very hard language. What need i do about this topic ? The turkish say you don't try it you can't it. It's so hard. You should begin from basic languages. But i say i'll can do it. And which programming language is more basic objective-c or c++. Thank you for everything. İf you give easy answer to my question i smiley.

Dont let anyone tell you that you can't do something..! you are at a good age to start learning because as you get older it becomes harder (its a human thing) - the younger you are the quicker you will learn.

btw been on holiday to Turkey 5 times, love the country :)

Thank you. I understand. Turkey is a beautiful place and have u ever seen istanbul? Thank you for asking.
Icmeler and Marmaris are the two places I've visited. Icmeler being my favourite place as its much more quiet than Marmaris.

I started at 30 :)
i say you should try to learn C instead of C++ and C# because C is the base of both programming languages (even thought there are some java mix in it) . Study English , Mathematics and C which will give you a good foundation as a programmer.

Head First C is a good book for beginners and for C++ this website has a better tutorial

best of luck
I started at 30 :)

I've been coding since 12 years old, I win ;-)
i say you should try to learn C instead of C++ and C# because C is the base of both programming languages

just because a language is the base of another does not mean it will be easier. perhaps it will be more difficult because C++ has things C does but it takes more source code to do in C (also classes.. you can't go without classes). i would say try to learn C++.
Last edited on

I agree with herrybiscuit, C++ all the way!
c++ is the most difficult language to learn. Is that true?
c++ is the most difficult language to learn. Is that true?

Nope it's false :)
c++ is the most difficult language to learn
I thought it was fairly easy to learn. If you want a really easy language though you could try starting with python.
I understand :) But i think c++ is difficult language. And i wrote many sentences but i didin't send their. They dissappeared :/. Thank you for your help. I'll try to learn c++. And ı want to add a thing. I love steve jobs, bill gates, larry ellison, larry page, jeff bezos, jack dorsey, mark zuckerberg and more. They succeedeed.
C++ is ok to start learning first.

Python is easier, but not a lot easier.

Your problem might be because programming is difficult. Keep on trying (with C++ or Python) and you will learn it though.

Also, I agree with Softrix. Many trips to Turkey, nice country.

c++ is the most difficult language to learn

Malbolge anyone? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malbolge
Malbolge anyone? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malbolge
Might as well list all the other obfuscated languages. :p
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.