Flags - flags and setf

Pages: 123
zwiluwu wrote:
I am sorry to say... but I think you are a sort of puppet! Can you not think with your head, brain? "The standards, the standards...." -___-
C++ is a standardized language, and so questions on the workings of C++ are answered by referring to the standard. I have tried to give explanations for why the standard is as it is, but you have ignored them.
Last edited on
closed account (jvqpDjzh)
I know a bit of PHP and you are not quite right dude: and you know that it's not what I mean!

I am not masochist, you don't have to do simple things by your hand everytime, if you know to do them, it's a waste of time. And OOP was invented to spares time, wake up dude!!!!
zwiluwu wrote:
I know a bit of PHP and you are not quite right dude: and you know that it's not what I mean!

I am not masochist, you don't have to do simple things by your hand everytime, if you know to do them, it's a waste of time. And OOP was invented to spares time, wake up dude!!!!
You seem to be reading posts out of order.

I never called you a masochist, and I am not the one who reported your post.

Writing a function one time does not result in having "to do simple things by your hand everytime".

OOP has nothing to do with providing a way to do everything you deem simple.

EDIT: http://i.imgur.com/zhseXMC.png
This is treading close to the territory of abuse. I did not report you, but if you keep this up, I will.
Last edited on

I am sorry to say... but I think you are a sort of puppet! Can you not think with your head, brain? "The standards, the standards...." -___-

These guys are trying to help you but you are to arrogant and rude to realise.
If you are here to bag out c++ as a language send an email to Bjarne Stroustrup, Im sure he will say you are an idiot.
Last edited on

If this so inconvenient for you, write some code to do it for you

Can you not think with your head, brain?

Last edited on
CodeGoggles

You don't really know me. And you can report me and whoever you want. It's just a discussion not a battle.
If Bjarne told me I am an idiot, probably he would be an idiot too.

LB

And you can do it and show what I sent you privately to the owners and managers of this site!
CodeGoggles
are you a 13 or 14 years old? It seems too.
You don't really know me. And you can report me and whoever you want. It's just a discussion not a battle.
If Bjarne told me I am an idiot, probably he would be an idiot too.

I know you are abusing people for trying to help you and for what because you don't agree with the language

That's all I need to know to determine you're a sad little troll.
CodeGoggles
are you a 13 or 14 years old? It seems too.

It seems too? Did you pass primary school English or are you 5 or 6 years old?
Last edited on
CodeGoggles
, yes? You're so funny! I love C++, it's my favourive language, and it defects, because it's human! ;-) Dudes, you probably know many things and more about C++ than me, but you don't know MORE than me about the life.

I love C++, it's my favourive language, and it defects, because it's human! ;-) Dudes, you probably know many things and more about C++ than me, but you don't know MORE than me about the life.

This isn't about your life, its about you being a prick.
Last edited on
CodeGoggles
Yes, I passed the primary school :-) And no, I am not 5 or 6 six years old: in 2 assumptions you have not guessed a bit, literally.
Are tempers really flaring because converting strings to lowercase takes a few extra keystrokes?
No,
LB
, I just want not to ignore you and the funny guy (that's a good thing), you probably will be a good programmer!
Ohh grow up kid if you actually took that literally. Now bug off and go play with your PHP
LB
, I just want to tell that if existed also the lowercase stream manipulator, I am sure you would prove to use it in your code! :)
Last edited on
zwiluwu wrote:
No, LB, I just want not to ignore you and the funny guy (that's a good thing), you probably will be a good programmer!
I'm glad you made a turnaround from before when you were calling me a coward. Self-control is a good skill to have.
Are tempers really flaring because converting strings to lowercase takes a few extra keystrokes?

His is, my temper is flaring cause he's rude and arrogant to those spending their time trying to help, Its just plain disrespectful.
Last edited on
zwiluwu wrote:
I just want to tell that if existed also the lowercase stream manipulator, I am sure you would prove to use it in your code! :)
If there existed a lowercase stream manipulator, I would not use C++ because of how exhausting it would be to constantly switch back and forth between lowercase and uppercase to simply output a string.
zwiluwu wrote:
You are still a coward.
Yes, but that don't mean you're not being offensive.
CodeGoggles
you are spending your time because you want to do it!! (remember?)
Pages: 123