Flags - flags and setf

Pages: 123
closed account (jvqpDjzh)
LB
, really? Wouldn't you stop using C++? I know you couldn't.
Yes, I admit, sometimes I am a bit offensive, but I prefer to be offensive rather than neutral. ;)

CodeGoggles
you are spending your time because you want to do it!! (remember?)

Yes I like helping people but not to get abused for it. I mean really dude are you that insecure.
You really like to help people? Don't tell me that.
You really like to help people? Don't tell me that.

Well I'm not doing if for typing practice, if that's what you think. And I sure don't get paid for it, so you tell me?
Last edited on
zwiluwu wrote:
LB, really? Wouldn't you stop using C++? I know you couldn't.
Well I certainly wouldn't use the standard stream classes anymore, and that's a huge chunk of C++.
zwiluwu wrote:
Yes, I admit, sometimes I am a bit offensive, but I prefer to be offensive rather than neutral. ;)
The internet, as well as the world in general, does not take kindly to offensive individuals.

We had a user on this site, "vlad from moscow", who was great and very helpful, except that he was consistently condescending and used the word "idiot" in offensive ways. Eventually, his account was locked because he refused to be less offensive. We lost a good member that day.

Don't make the same mistakes ;)

The Answer I want the most is why are you being offensive? There was no call for it at all.
LB, tell it also to CodeGloggles please! Why are you just telling it to me? Didn't you see what that guy said about me? You are just telling it to me because you think I am trying to be arrogant! I don't live for programming, don't worry!
Last edited on
CodeGoggles wrote:
why are you being offensive?
zwiluwu wrote:
I prefer to be offensive rather than neutral.
Need there be more explanation? It's his personality.

zwiluwu wrote:
LB, tell it also to CodeGloggles please! Why are you just telling it to me? Didn't you see what that guy said about me? You are just telling it to me because you think I am trying to be arrogant! I don't live for programming, don't worry!
His post was reported by someone, he appears to have learned his lesson. Vlad did not learn his lesson after numerous reported posts.
Last edited on
LB
, it's my personality! Oh, so poor I am! I think I am gonna commit suicide because you discovered that.

LB, tell it also to CodeGloggles please! Why are you just telling it to me? Didn't you see what that guys said about me? You are just telling it to me because you think I am trying to be arrogant! I don't live for programming, don't worry!

I became a little hostile yes but only in defence of valued helpers when you tried to berate them.
zwiluwu wrote:
it's my personality! Oh, so poor I am! I think I am gonna commit suicide because you discovered that.
How else am I to interpret "I prefer"?
I don't want to berate nobody! People do what they want to do!
Last edited on
zwiluwu wrote:
I don't want to berate nobody!
That's fine, because you have not berated nobody.

EDIT:
zwiluwu wrote:
People do what they want to do!
That's not a defense.
Last edited on
I going to do you a favour zwiluwu and im going to leave you to your rambling because the longer I stay here the more I will shut your arguments down with quick wit, leaving you looking even worse. Goodye. And I apologise to LB for my part in this nonsense.
Apology accepted.
;-) Anyway, thank y'all guys for helping me to try to find references to solve my doubts, without the others we would be little!
I am so sad and bad, I am sorry, I am going to cry! That's the final option!
There's no need to cry over spilled milk. Just don't spill more milk and you're fine.
Ahahah, you are a poet LB!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8wmvP0vrVM
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.
Pages: 123