Car Wash program. Any ideas?

I am creating a car wash program and so far this is what I have come up with. I think my program looks pretty neat and organized but it is lacking as far as content is concerned.

I need ideas of what I can add to my program to make it more interesting. Because what I have right now isn't going to cut it. Nothing too advanced, I am still very new to all of this. I just need ideas of things I can add to the car wash. I never really use car washes so I'm a bit clueless.

Thank you in advance.

#include <iostream>
#include <iomanip>
using namespace std;

char choice;

int main()
{
        // Displays a menu
        cout << "\n\t\tWelcome to the Soaps N' Suds Car Wash!\n\n";

// Grabs user choice
        cout << "\nWhich wash would you like?\n\n";
        cout << left << setw(20) << "Basic" << right << setw(10) << "$5.00\n\n";
        cout << left << setw(20) << "Premium" << right << setw(10) << "$10.00\n\n";
        cout << left << setw(20) << "Deluxe" << right << setw(10) << "$15.00\n\n";
        cout << "Exit." << endl;
        cin >> choice;

switch (choice)
            {
                case 'B': case 'b':
                        cout << "\n\nThis option includes our basic soft cloth wash.\n";
                        cout << "\nYour vehicle is now nice and clean.\n";
                        cout << "\nYour total has been added to the receipt.\n\n";

cout << "\nThank you for using the Soaps N' Suds Car Wash!\n";
                        break;

case 'P': case 'p':
                        cout << "\n\nThis wash leaves your vehicle sparkling clean.\n";
                        cout << "\nOur special coating is included for extra shine.\n";

cout << "\n\nThank you for using the Soaps N' Suds Car Wash! :)\n";
                        break;

case 'D': case 'd':
                        cout << "\n\nThis option is our very best wash. It includes our special coating and wax.\n";
                        cout << "\nYou now have the cleanest and shiniest car in town!\n";

cout << "\n\nThank you for using the Soaps N' Suds Car Wash! :)\n";
                        break;

case 'E': case 'e':
                        cout << "\nThank you please come again.\n";
            }

return 0;
}
Last edited on
You could add options specific to certain wash. Like extra drying or the possibility to purchase another wash at a discounted price.

Anything is possible really.
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.