introduction

Hello, my name is Danilo, i know i know... its not Sam, James or something like that but it's only name my mama gave me. So ... i might as well enjoy it. :D :P

First :: English is not my native language. So please, be patient. I'm doing my best.

Second :: I'm student of civil engineering, so i don't have much time to concentrate only on learning c++.

Third :: I'm vivid reader and fast learner. So the material should not be the problem, but the time might.

I'm born in 1991, so right now I'm 23 years old.

I'm interested in learning Java... hehe. I'm just kidding. :D :P

So this is a question if someone can help me.

I've had some programing expirience, but i feel like it's not quite there yet.

In school we've studied Pascal, which was 6-7 years ago, but before I've been peckering [that is the best term for what I've done] in Quick Basic and similar 90-s programing language. I've been peckering so much that when i was 6 years old, i successfully succeeded to make a fight between my graphical and sound card in old Win 3. I was a naughty naughty boy, and i was punished.

Still don't know how i did that, neither did service guy.

Well, let's get to the point, before i start telling my whole life story.

I would like to learn C++, like the whole of it. I would like to understand it, use it, and make myself a good tool of my programing knowledge.

I've finished many tutorials, but i want more. So mine question is, where to now?

I downloaded c++ Primer Plus and the rest of the book, but i would like to make them my bed-night "light" reading but still be able to use c++. Waiting is exhausting.

Soo, any suggestions?
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.