Where to go next ?

Hi every one
iam learning C++ and many concepts of Object Oriented Programming,but the information iam still missing is where to go next? and what i mean by that is what are the fields are using C++ , i searched the Internet for this information all what i found is game developing and some general talk like C++ is used for programming a programs .
i want to know what are the main fields that uses C++ so i can choose one of them and keep educating myself about it and not wasting my time here and there .
Many Thanks
Rather than look for the fields that use C++, I think you should consider what fields interest you. The reality is that there is probably C++ in any field. Pick a field that you like and then look there.
Probably you are right , the way i am thinking bout it is a little bit different, i want to know more about my options and the market options as well, so i don't want to pick a field blindly.
Thats way i wanted to know what are the fields that C++ is a big deal in it ?
Many Thanks
Lets take a look at some examples:

GUI/Front-End Developer:This will get you a job very fast if you have solid knowledge, a lot of big companies are looking for Front-End Developers to develop their applications though I am not sure how much of them are in C++ theres probaby alot.

Game Developing: A lot of AAA games are made in C++ and game engines (Unreal Engine,CryEngine,Source) are in C++. A huge market for video games nowadays and lot of money to be made.

Theres a billion others, but find one that interests you.

Topic archived. No new replies allowed.