Programmin interface and language to choose.

Hello,
I am beginner in coding , hoping for some directions from people who are more familiar with languages.

So far i have done c++/cli visual basics and qt programming for few simple apps.
c++/cli requires .net, creates quite big exe files and works , qt seems to require many dlls and i am not sure how big standalone exe would be.

Is there c++ app developing soft with simple gui design that creates small exe files without demanding much extra and with fast running code?

So far i have done in visual basics automated calc code that can calcualte long row of calculations and on qt some easyer apps.

I am planning to try to make soft that can access memory values from seperate process by pointer or address and get strings of text or different types of value maybe, then filter text and launch alarm or notification window if conditions are met.

Shall i continue to learn c++ code or choose something else, what software to use if id like code to run as fast as possible for c++ and also have easy gui design and small exe files?

Sorry for my spelling.
Last edited on
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.