Problem compiling cryptopp

Hi
I have been trying so hard compiling cryptopp library in visual studio 2012 and code::blocks. I have read many tutorials around that, thus far no success. using windows 8.1.

I just need to compile and run Rabin's IDA in cryptopp. What I have done thus far:
1. built the batch after opening crypttest in visual studio and linking the libraries to new created project
2. another way was that I just copied the code inside rabin.cpp in the project and linked the project the created library using batch build.

I would really appreciate a direct solution
thanks

What is the problem?
I build a new win32 project under its properties in c/c++ section I add the directory of cryptopp in additional directories
then I copy past rabin's code in the .cpp of the project and here is a part of the errors I get when trying to build the solution:

ConsoleApplication1.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "class CryptoPP::RandomNumberGenerator & __cdecl CryptoPP::NullRNG(void)" (?NullRNG@CryptoPP@@YAAAVRandomNumberGenerator@1@XZ) referenced in function "public: void __thiscall CryptoPP::CryptoMaterial::DoQuickSanityCheck(void)const " (?DoQuickSanityCheck@CryptoMaterial@CryptoPP@@QBEXXZ)
ConsoleApplication1.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public: virtual unsigned int __thiscall CryptoPP::BufferedTransformation::GetMaxWaitObjectCount(void)const " (?GetMaxWaitObjectCount@BufferedTransformation@CryptoPP@@UBEIXZ)
ConsoleApplication1.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public: virtual void __thiscall CryptoPP::BufferedTransformation::GetWaitObjects(class CryptoPP::WaitObjectContainer &,class CryptoPP::CallStack const &)" (?GetWaitObjects@BufferedTransformation@CryptoPP@@UAEXAAVWaitObjectContainer@2@ABVCallStack@2@@Z)
ConsoleApplication1.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public: virtual void __thiscall CryptoPP::BufferedTransformation::Initialize(class CryptoPP::NameValuePairs const &,int)" (?Initialize@BufferedTransformation@CryptoPP@@UAEXABVNameValuePairs@2@H@Z)
ConsoleApplication1.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public: virtual bool __thiscall CryptoPP::BufferedTransformation::Flush(bool,int,bool)" (?Flush@BufferedTransformation@CryptoPP@@UAE_N_NH0@Z)
ConsoleApplication1.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public: virtual bool __thiscall
i have a same problem any one reply will help me
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.