[C++] SDL Errors - Undeclared Functions (Or Not)?

HEllo! I'm still working on ski jumps game. (I made new code). So i write everythink , and when i press run on my IDE (i use Dev c++) it listet 2 errors.
Look:
In function `void padec()':
`skakalec' undeclared (first use this function)
(Each undeclared identifier is reported only once for each function it appears in.)
In function `void skok()':
`skakalec' undeclared (first use this function)
2d knjižnice\#sjc 1\Makefile.win [Build Error] [main.o] Error 1

Oh, and my code:
GO TO
http://www.dreamincode.net/forums/topic/354050-c-sdl-errors-undeclared-functions-or-not/
(I use SDL , NOT SDL2)
Don't post in two places at the same time.
First, I suggest you look at how each SDL function operates at base levels, either by reading the documentation, or by reading the header files in your compiler.

Second, you have many fundamental errors in your code. 1st would be your use of SDL_delay(). Delay will make your program wait, and from the looks of it you want to create a vector of motion, which is where your 2nd problem comes in. You should be using algorithms for this, and not flesh out the work as you have. Doing this not only is good programming, but it be easier to fix one of the problems you will encounter once you get your code to run. (which is, while it will computate your vector change, and apply the math, it won't show on screen because you're not rendering the changes)

I will be honest, I didn't read your whole code, I read the first 50 or so lines and and decided to tell you that you need to get back to the basics for a bit.

I'm doing the same... it's important to have a good foundation, because advanced applications will fail on a bad foundation.
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.