Someone who can code please help!

ALERT: I am trying to learn to code, but I am completely and utterly challenged when it comes to computers, but to graduate with a CS minor I must complete a C++ understanding course. Any help towards this problem would be a huge relief for me and my graduation status. Our tests are based on definitions and understanding the code we wrote and not actually sitting down and coding it for points in case your moral compass was feeling off. I've already done an IPO and a flow chart for the function, I just need a working code now to study the C++ aspect of the issue. If anyone could help me with this project by writing a useable code with notes so that I could study them I would be eternally grateful. If you want to show off and add some cool details you can, just remember I'm a novice user so denote well if possible.

High Low Games:

•Menu driven system to play 1 of two guessing games or exit the game all together.
•In the 1st game, the user thinks of a number between 1 and 100. The system should attempt to guess the number and display the guess. The user should be prompted to indicate if the number is correct, too high or too low.
•The 2nd game is the reverse of the first. The system picks a random number between 1 and 100 and the user attempts to guess the number.
•When the user exits the game, they should be provided with a message telling them the best scores of each game during the running.
Please don't repost the same question multiple times http://www.cplusplus.com/forum/general/143201/ it won't get you help any faster and just clogs up the forum with multiple posts on the same topic.
Last edited on
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.