using all input?

does anyone know how i can input numbers from a row to find max and minumum in which i will also need to do row. i used that as a loop, it seems to do every problem and just keeps that first number chosen
for (int counter = 1; counter >=7; counter ++)
if (number < low)
{low = number;}
if (number>high)
{high = number;}
Last edited on
Why did you open a new topic for this existing problem?

When are you going to learn to use code tags when posting code?

The warning messages have nothing to do with the actual problem and can be safely be ignored.

Are there any messages from your program?

Why are you opening new.txt twice at the same time.
everything is runnning great im inputting the correct location. and my other program worked it transfered well but idk cant seem to find wat input i used wrong. isnt #include a code tag? and idk i just started using the website. im putting the correct location on orig.txt file i keep deleting it and making a new one hoping it will work but nothing.
No #include is not a code tag. Click the <> icon on the right side of the posting window and place you code inside the tags.

newfile.open("C:\\Users\\ser\\Documents\\new.txt, ios::app");
if (!newfile)
{
cout <<"Cannot open file, terminating program"<< endl;
system("pause");
exit (1);
}

newfile.open("C:\\Users\\ser\\Documents\\new.txt");

high = -999999;

Why are you trying to open that file twice at what appears to be the same time?

Last edited on
i just took it off it opened it but is running errors haha whole screen is running input. thought i needed it to open to transfer but its till later
ok i got it to run thanks again and its inputting the information to the other had to make changes. and sorry for now doing that box thing i understand what u mean now.
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.