I need immediate help. 30 minutes till due

I'm in too deep in this class.

Provide programs for each of the following ::

1. Get 3 double values from the keyboard. 26, 17, 39 right?
Sum the three values. 82?
Output the sum, square the sum, cube of the sum, and the average of all three numbers.

cout << int 26 + 17 + 39 ....

I've gotten no further...

The formula to convert Fahrenheit to Celsius

C = (F - 32) * 5/9;

And the fromula to convert Fahrenheit to Kelvin is :
K = (F - 32) * 5/9 + 273.15

Write a C++ program that will ask the user to input the number of degrees in Fahrenheit and then ask them which temperatrure they wish to convert to. Use a simple menu to determine which conversion :
1. Kelvin
2. Celsius

Use an if statement to determine the conversion then output the value in Fahrenheit.

3.Write a simple calculator program. Your program should ask for three things two whole numbers and an operator in the form of an expression like :
3 * 2
Use a select case structure to determine what operation needs to be performed on the two numbers. Your program should handle the arithmetic functions Add, Subtract, Multiply, and Divide (Depending on the operator entered). You need to think about what needs to be switched on here.

4. Write a program that will take in a whole number then using conditional operator determine if the number is odd or even. The conditional operator should assign a value of "Odd" or "Even" to a string variable to be displayed on the screen. Please note that you are not to duplicate the assignment with the conditional. This means only one = operator can be used.

Please Helppp!!!
You should not procrastinate and get behind, once you do, it is very hard to get back out.
closed account (48T7M4Gy)
So we can help, what code have you got so far?
If you've postponed doing this until you only have 30 minutes left, you're beyond help. Sorry.
Provide programs for each of the following ::
I'll be blunt. We are not a homework service and we aren't going to go out of our way to do your homework. Also saying it is due in 30 minutes is irrelevant. If you have an actual question with the assignment then feel free to post your code and ask what you need help with. Telling us to do your homework is not asking for help and none will be provided.
giblit - while what you've said there is true and judging by the way the way this question was put forward he is asking for perhaps a bit too much help, I think the quote you quoted there was part of his assignment brief :)

To the OP, while people will be happy to provide you with answers and help, you really shouldn't leave programming assignments until the last minute. Programming takes time and effort to solve the problems, and you need to give yourself that time. Also, if you're going to ask for help, ask specific questions - nobody on this earth is going to write your homework for you.
Last edited on
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.