Can someone please help me write this program

Suppose a large group of students are taking activity buses for a field trip. Each bus can sit 24 people. They want a program to tell them how many buses they need. We have written a similar program before. One way to solve this program is to use integer division to divide number of people by 24 to see how many buses they will fill. Then we also calculate the remainder of the division. If the remainder is not 0, we need one more bus to carry those leftover people.

Write a program to do the following. Ask the user to enter the number of people going. Calculate and display the number of buses needed. This time do NOT use integer division. Figure out a way to use the ceil function to determine the number of buses needed (don’t forget to write a directive to include the cmath library).
You
have written a similar program before.

Therefore, you should have a start already.

We won't do your homework for you. It is yours to learn by doing. Write as much as you can first and if there is some tangible issue, then show your code and state the problem.
i completely forgot to post the code lol I have the code, but im not sure how to add the CEIL function as requested:

// File: Lab21P1.cpp
// Created by Melanie Gunn on 11/19/14

#include <cstdlib>
#include <iostream>
using namespace std;

// function prototype
void activityBusesNeeded (double, double);

int main()
{
double students = 0.0;
double capacity = 24;

cout << "How many students going to the fieldtrip:";
cin >> students;

activityBusesNeeded (students, capacity);

system("pause");
return 0;
}

void activityBusesNeeded (double students, double capacity)
{
double busesNeeded;
busesNeeded = students/ capacity;
cout << " Number of activity buses needed: "<< busesNeeded <<endl;
}
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.