Code::Blocks, where to turn off end of program message?

I've just started using Code::Blocks, and one thing that bugs me is that when i build and run the program i've made, it sends out this message right before "Press any key to continue":
"Process returned 0 (0x0) execution time : 1.841 s"

And i'm not able to find the place to turn that message off. Does anyone know where?
You can't turn it off, the console runner is a standalone program called by the IDE to execute program, and why do you want to anyway? It's useful; it tells you how long your program takes and how it performed (what value it returned). If it returned 1, you'd want to know. The return value can tell you 1. if it failed or not and 2. why it failed.

Of course, you could get the source code and just delete the line that prints that value or something, then recompile it and replace cb_console_runner.exe (or whatever it's called) with the new program...
Last edited on
I guess you're right, it'll probably become useful some day, but right now it's just in the way :P
(I've just started programming, so i don't really need to know those outputs yet).
I think you've misunderstood. The code that does that stuff is not in your program -- it is in the program that the IDE uses to run your program.

If you run your program directly (either from a shell prompt or from whatever system explorer you are using [KDE? Gnome? Windows Explorer?]) then you won't see that stuff.

Hope this helps.
Yep, i didn't think it was my own program that gave that line in the end.
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.