Plussing my C++ Program

Hello everyone,

I am a basic beginner programmer, and I have created a program to aid me in my job. This program works perfectly for my purposes, which in my case are: keeping track of a rolling 'cash register till' count, keeping track of a rolling 'safe' count, as well as utilizing a algorithm to process yield of a product. I have successfully written code to accomplish these tasks, but I want to 'plus' my code.

My question is this: Is there someway that I can, I guess, add my code to something to decorate it to make it more professional? Some other type of programming to accomplish my task? Currently, I use JGRASP to write, compile, and run my programs, but to the average user, JGRASP is hard to understand (except if you have used it awhile).

Is JAVA the answer, or is there someway I can add my program to a template to make it it's own program-run-application?

My goal is to make it to where I can share the program to be run on any system necessary by just moving the program to other computers (without the need for the host program JGRASP). I do not know if such a thing is possible with C++, but I am open to answers. I want it to be available for my coworkers to use on their computers or systems.

If anyone can point me in the direction I need to look into, I would really appreciate it! Thanks so much for your time in reading this crazy question, and I hope that I can get some sort of answer from this!
In most computing languages, you can publish a stand-alone executable. A popular compiler, codeblocks supports a release build of compiled code, allowing you to transfer it to multiple systems.
Thanks you so much for your help. The program works great, and it can function as a stand-alone executable program. I actually like codeblocks. It is very colorful and helps when writing the code for c++. I wish my professor had used this instead of Jgrasp.... Thanks again! :)
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.