Copy from Joe Editor & Paste to Word

Will someone please remind me how to copy code out of Joe editor and paste it into an MS Word doc? Thank you very much.
I don't know what Joe editor is, I would assume any basic text editor on Windows can copy into the OS's global clipboard.

To make it look right on a word document, I would change the font to a monospaced one, such as Courier.

There's also this fancy website:
tohtml.com/cpp
You can select C++ as the style type for syntax highlighting. I remember using it for some labs. Hope that link can solve your problem.
Last edited on
Thank you. Joe is a Linux editor. I know I am going to smack myself on the head once reminded, but I cannot remember how to copy code from the Joe Linux editor and paste into a Word doc. I'm only a second semester programming student...
Oh, sorry since you were talking about Word I assumed Windows, hopefully someone else can help.
If I had to take a guess... what Linux distro? If it's any that I'm familiar with, mouse-highlight and middle-mouse button?
JOE: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe%27s_Own_Editor

1. (joe) Save file.
2. (word) Open file.
Thanks all. I remembered to view using more instead of opening in edit mode and just do a normal copy/paste from there. I knew I'd kick myself...
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.