Need guidance

closed account (ypS8AqkS)
Hello guys, I want to create a bot that automatically (flawlessly) plays (and beats) a minigame on a game for me. I am pretty new to C++, but I assure you that I am not here to ask for a code for me to copy&paste, but rather, I am asking the functions which I need to read the reference of in order to achieve what I am trying to do, (like one that detects images and etc)

I created a image( http://i.imgur.com/YPKoA9Q.png ) in Paint to show what I need this bot to do.

Basically I need this script to be able to check if there is any mob in the screen, and if so, proceed to move towards the one closest to it. And it needs to do so at a reasonably fast rate.

I already know how to use GetAsyncKeystate() to get my character to move, but what are the other functions I need to research in order to achieve this? keep in mind that this needs to operate fast enough to meet the demand of the minigame respawn and AI movement rate.

EDIT: Nvm, seems I wasn't thinking much when I wrote this. GetAsyncKeystate() checks to see if the player is pressing said key. I have no idea how to make it force move them.
Last edited on
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.