Any help would be appreciated

Write a program, that uses three separate functions, to capitalize the first character of each word in a given phrase, insert a “:” separator symbol between every third word and replace any “!” exclamation or “?” by a period “.”, respectively. To do this, you will need to detect the beginning of a new word. You may also need to create intermediate or temporary strings to allow for insertions. Do not use any of the string functions other than size, length, clear or the [ ] operator.

Using there strings:

s1 = “just gonna stand there and watch me burn! but that's alright because I like the way it hurts!”

s2 = “can't you taste this gold?”

s3 = “can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars?”
Your joking right? You made 2 posts with identical titles and just posted your homework. Go do your damn homeworks. Im just gonna post what I posted in your other post.

Please note, that this is not a homework site.
We won't do your homework for you.
The purpose of homework is that you learn by doing.
However we are always willing to help solve problems you encountered, correct mistakes you made in your code and answer your questions.

We didn't see your attempts to solve this problem yourself and so we cannot correct mistakes you didn't made and answer questions you didn't ask. To get help you should do something yourself and get real problems with something. If your problem is "I don't understand a thing", then you should go back to basics and study again.
Dude, I'm looking for help. Not the answer.

Hence the title:

"any HELP would be appreciated"

You don't have to be a dick about it, either.
Last edited on
Can you break it down it terms of a sort of psuedo code?

For instance,

Pseudo code:

decalre vairable x
decalre variable y
declare variable sum

main function start

sum = variable x + varible y

display sum

stop

Proper code:

int x = 2;
int y = 2;
int sum;

int main () {

sum = x + y;

cout << sum;

}

I would really appreciate any kind of help. I'm not loking for an actual answer.
Last edited on
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.