Some general advice

I'm a 15 year old who is struggling to learn C++ past declaring integers. I haven't got any access to tutors in my area and consequently the only way of learning I have access to is books, but I'm not making much progress with them.
Can anyone point me to a forum, or online course that I can take to help with this?

Thanks in advance.
Last edited on
These Beginner Exercises - http://www.cplusplus.com/forum/articles/12974/ Are fantastic and definitely recommend them.

Feel Free to PM me your skype if you have one and I can help you out getting on the right track, I tried teaching myself c++ and it went horrible, but once I started uni and took the course there things went much better, I got a bunch of assignments from uni that I can give you aswell, they range from super beginners to very hard etc.

Other than that, I mean its books and the exercises that is in them.
Last edited on
Those uni assignments would help a lot, and the exercises look like they'll be a lot easier to understand than what I've seen so far! The course I'm hoping to take (if I get to uni) covers C++ as well, but I thought that getting a head-start would make things easier in the long-run.

Thanks for the help!
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.