need help for project

Hello guys my name is ZAGGEXx. im new to c++ 2mmonth im from finland
im looking help for my project im creating app, what for app is that in here finland if you enter a bus without ticket you might get penelty if the ticket inspector caught you like 90 dollars
but still people do enter there so what i need to do is to create app were people
write were did they saw ticket inspector so other people wont enter that buss and the messages expire,what things i need to know or consider my english is not good so iknow bad explaining but thanks for any replay
I'm assuming that bus fare in Finland is much less than $90, which begs the question...
im sorry i typed in dollars but fare is 80euros
Whatever.

You do, however, face multiple interesting issues. For example:

* Program logic. Know and able to use algorithms on abstract level.
* Sufficient mastery of a programming language. Implement program logic.
* Programming a (mobile?) "app". Languages, toolkits and frameworks that apps have to use.
* Network communication and server component. How will your pal's phone get your message?
* Distribution of the application (on multiple platforms).
* Software maintenance (bug fixes and feature updates).
* Software security issues.
* Project management.

Now, you did ask "help for project". After the requirement list you hardly should ask in the "Beginners in C++ programming". Perhaps a move of the thread to more appropriate Forum?

Then again, with only two months of C++, you probably still have non-project challenges on the basics of programming, and particularly about the C++ language.

Overall, do not be surprised if the bus companies check their service level, when your app makes headlines and you get a celebrity status ...
Im way over my head but thank you for your reply i got this idea from facebook group there people post
Were they saw these inspectors so i wanned to create app to simplify but it seems to be too hard 😔 but yeah thanks anyway
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.