Trouble with files in database structure

I believe I've documented all of my code fairly well, but do ask if any of it seems unclear. The unabridged version (with all documentation in tact) can be found here (length too long for the content section by a few thousand characters, even after pruning comments):
http://pastebin.com/binx51RJ

Some of the functions do not perform as intended, which can be easily observed by testing out the menu system (which I believe is functioning as intended).

Some errors I've noticed in particular:
-It would appear no value is written to the file holding the counter value
-The display all function does not display all. Often only one "record" is displayed, and it is comprised of junk data. Subsequent calls to the function result in no console output; I've left a couple of the functions blank (deletion and search-by-field), as I've had so many functionality problems with the others.

I'm fairly uncertain of what the problem might be with these functions (the "completed" ones, at least), but I might imagine it has something to do with my file structure (or it's implementation), or perhaps it has something to do with my objects.

The most confounding thing about this situation was opening the database file and being able to observe some objects written in, in spite of having these supposed issues.
Last edited on
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.