Anyone need a student or programming buddy?

Hello everyone,

I'm new to the forum. I have been learning and studying C/C++ on my own for quiet some time now, but I still have trouble with the following:

Classes
Pointers
Functions
Polymorphism
Abstraction
Enumeration

I want to improve my knowledge around C/C++, so I can work on my own projects (video games, operating systems(It’s difficult, I know.), hardware, applications). I am aware of other programming languages(I also want to learn html, css, javascript, c#, phyton, assembly, ruby, java)I need to learn in the nearest future. C/C++ is the only programming language(s) that interest me and I'm looking for a mentor or some friends who can help and guide me through C++. One on One webcam interaction? Email/Chat? Any advice or suggestions? That would be great!
Maybe we could work together? I have tons of projects I want to work on, but I am stuck.
Hi... I'll love for us to work together... I'm a student and I'm currently learning too, but I've a good mastery of C/C++ mostly C++, and some other languages... We could work as a team and see how we can learn more... pls reply so we can chat more and start getting into work together... Cheers..
Thanks. That would be great. I look forward to working with you.

What's a good method to chat with you?
I chat on skype (no webcam yet, but getting one this week), facebook, IRC (freenode: #cameroon_coders), I made that... email too... which do you prefer?
I have SKype, facebook. I never tried IRC...i was joining chatrooms like that when computer web games was highly populated (naruto-arena, streetfighter online, etc). I have a tablet and phone for skype and facebook messenger so get in touch with me as soon as you can.

Facebook: David Dixon
If you prefer IRC, we can chat on there when I make a account.
Last edited on
Alright... I've sent you a skype request, I'll send facebook too... and no problem with IRC, if we can use the two (facebook and skype), that would do! :)
Oops! I make a mistake! That's not my skype name! Sorry!

Last edited on
Lol... yea the name showed up this time!! :D
I wouldn't mind helping you out.
Sounds cool. You help me and I'll help you too. We're all in this together, my friend! :)
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.