Should I learn C++ ?

I am a 14 year old and I have just started learning C++. I do not live in a good society. I am constantly forced to stop learning these things and just focus on the so called "main subjects" like Maths, Science etc..... I have always done good results and I am also topper in my school but people just do not understand. I love C++ and I really want to learn it. No one ever cares about my choice. I am confused and cannot take any decision. Should I learn C++ or Should I leave it till I am in my twenties? Is C++ the best option or Should I learn some other language?.
Don't wait. Learn all you can. But be well-rounded: do your main subjects too! That way, you will be able to apply your programming skills to real-world situations. You will need all you can learn.

Good luck!
If you have an interest in learning programming, there is never a wrong time to start. There is no reason to wait until you are in your twenties. Remember, if you get stuck and need help, there is a great community of very knowledgeable people here willing to help, so don't be afraid to ask for help if you need it.
I love C++ and I really want to learn it.

You have answered your own question.
Thank you guys for your support and motivation.
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.