c++ learning

closed account (D8k16Up4)
Ive been having alot of trouble learning c++ from the books so i recently tried looking for alternative options and on amazon and a few other web sites. I found something its a c++ learning dvd made by infinite skills they have one for the basics and then one for more advanced c++ learning so i was wondering are these any good? Will they teach me enough of the language to make actually good programs (Im talking about if i get both) and will it really accelerate my learning by 80% (as it says on the website) any answers or opinions are greatly appreciated thank you all :)
There really is no need to spend money on learning C++. The internet is chock full of great resources; This website is one of them. There is a great tutorial on this site, and a simple google search for "c++ beginner tutorial" is bound to get you hundreds of results. If reading isn't your thing, check youtube. Youtube is, in my opinion, one of the greatest educational platforms out there, especially for coding. Not only will you absorb the information, but most of the time, you will get to see the code being written as it's being explained. This makes it super easy to follow along. I remember when I was starting out, there was a guy named Bucky who made c++ tutorials that were pretty good. You might want to check him out. Regardless, before buying a dvd, go ahead and see if there's anything worth your time on sites like Youtube.
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.