Reading in multiple files into a c++ program

If I have a folder that has 3 .csv files in them and I want to read in the data and store them in a vector, how would I go about this? I know how to read in a single file and store the data of that file in a vector.

Do I need to have something like offering the user the option of which .csv file they want to open and reading in the data that way? Or is it possible to read in all files and store them in multiple vectors? What If I had like 10 files? Wouldn't it be tedious?
If I have a folder that has 3 .csv files in them and I want to read in the data and store them in a vector, how would I go about this? I know how to read in a single file and store the data of that file in a vector.

Try a multidimensional vector and a nested while loop.
Do I need to have something like offering the user the option of which .csv file they want to open and reading in the data that way? Or is it possible to read in all files and store them in multiple vectors? What If I had like 10 files? Wouldn't it be tedious?

There are tons of different ways you can get the files from the user.
You could get them as command line argument, ask the user to input them in the console, do a GUI file explorer thing, there are a lot of options it depends on the user.
The code for 10 files wouldn't really be that much different from the code for 2 files.
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.