How to increase the size of the console output

Hi,
I'm a beginner, so please bear with me. I am writing a program for school where I am analyzing all the powerball numbers drawn since 02/03/2010 up until now. I've got the numbers loaded in an array from the data file already, but for the first function, my instructor wants me to cout all of the numbers so he can see that the function read the file (there are 645 lines of numbers). My problem is that when the console displays the numbers, it only shows from line 347 to line 645. My teacher says it is still displaying them all, but I just can't scroll up to see the top because the console only displays so many lines.

How can I increase the display (can I?) so that all the lines display?

Thank you!
Your question is: How to use the (pathetic) MS Windows?

1. You can redirect the output of your standard output into a file:
myprog.exe > file.txt

Then any text editor can examine the file.

2. The upper left corner of the terminal window has an icon and clicking that icon opens a menu. Within the menu there is option Preferences (or something like that). In one ow the tabs of the opening dialog you can change the length and width of both the window (one cannot drag over 80 wide, but one can type) and the buffer (and you do want to keep more than the default 300 lines in memory).
Perfect! That worked! Thank you so much!
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.