IDE with API or Game Engine for C++?

IDE with API:

I need an IDE like Visual Studio, but it to have the ability to create cross-platform (or) Windows applications. GUI applications to be specific. So a nice and simple or simpler API for creating apps than "Win32 App" on VS. Thanks a lot in advance!

Game Engine:

I need a game engine that is either graphical based, or entirely IDE-written. Unreal Engine 4 is a little over kill for what I need, if you understand. I'd really enjoy if it mostly supports 2d, and not much more complex than Unity, in a sense? I really have not much an idea of what I'm looking for in a game engine, other than to just avoid the complexity of Visual Studio and creating the freaking window takes longer than making the game, you know?

THANKS A LOT, it means very much to me that you'd help this cause!
For those who are also looking, GDevelop I've already taken a gander at, and I've found it has a really great concept, it just doesn't execute that concept well. It's pretty much a 2d/3d Construct 2, but it's advantages are that it is able to be coded in C++. It just feels sort of clunky, and not professional.
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.