Won't build program and unexpectedly quit

I am using Visual Studio Community 2015, and I am working on a team project to make a text RPG.

The problem is when I try to build the program, it says:

========== Build: 0 succeeded, 0 failed, 1 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========

When it said "0 succeeded" that means it failed, so you would expect to see "1 failed" but instead it says "0 failed" and it doesn't build.

Is it possible that it is because it is a Team Project using Microsoft Team Services?
Last edited on
> 1 up-to-date
I guess that your program already build correctly and you did not made any changes and tried to build again, so it's telling you that there is no need to rebuild
while (stealth + strength + charisma + constitution + magic > 30 && stealth + strength + charisma + constitution + magic < 10)

This will never be true so you can't input these values.

For others: This is a C++/CLI console app.
Thomas1965, yes, I saw that and made the change but the other problem still is in affect. ne555, I have made some changes to test that theory, and it still says the same thing.
closed account (E0p9LyTq)
The project/solution is up to date, there is no need to build again. Your code base hasn't changed.

Try rebuilding the project/solution.
It worked, thanks for your help
closed account (E0p9LyTq)
When in doubt, always rebuild.

Sometimes errors that creep in from object files not being updated properly can be corrected when doing a full rebuild. :)
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.