Controling ip camera

Hi everyone,
I'm working in a c++ project at the university in which I need to control an ip camera. It's possible to control the camera by sending HTTP commands. So I use curl library to send the commmands to the camera but now I would like to know a library or function to achieve that when I press a keyboard key, the camera performs a different movement(using also the keyboard cursors). I have read I should use OpenGL (glut) library is it right?? Any idea? I'm a little bit lost right now.

Thanks in advance.

OpenGL doesn't make any sense what so ever here, that's a rendering library. If I understand you correctly, you're looking for something to help you interface with your keyboard. I personally like SFML for stuff like this, but SDL is equally as valid of an option as are one or two lesser known others. What you would do is write a small program to read the key being pressed and have it send out the cURL instructions via HTTP(S).

OP wrote:
using also the keyboard cursors

This confuses me, the cursor is the blinky text editing thing on your screen. You wouldn't have one on your keyboard.
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.