Embedded If and Logical Operators

So I'm very new to C++. I only started a month ago and use Visual Studio 2013. I need to write a program that will allow up to 10 scores to be entered into textboxes. The program should determine if the user is an AP Scholar. If they are an AP Scholar, it should determine which type.
AP Scholar: Granted to students who receive scores of 3 or higher on three or more AP Exams
AP Scholar with Honor: Granted to students who receive an average score of at least 3.25 on all AP Exams taken, and scores of 3 or higher on four or more of these exams
AP Scholar with Distinction: Granted to students who receive an average score of at least 3.5 on all AP Exams taken, and scores of 3 or higher on five or more of these exams
National AP Scholar: Granted to students in the United States who receive an average score of at least 4 on all AP Exams taken, and scores of 4 or higher on eight or more of these exams
I understand what I have to do, but I do not know how to write down the programs. Please help. I only have a week to do this.
Last edited on
Private messages again?
On a public forum?

@OP: Don't take this wrong, but waiting a week before assignments are due to begin learning won't get you far. And it's kind of late to drop the course.

I recommend you go have a chat with the prof/lecturer/AP and see where you stand and what you can do to make it up.

Though I suppose you could let SB cheat for you...
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.