Need help in Assignment very fassst

Write your question here.

1.Calculate the amount to be paid in a supermarket after discount.
Depending on the amount to be paid, the discount will be calculated. (using the and operator)
If the amount is less than 150 no discount
If the amount is less than 300 discount = 10%
If the amount is less than 500 discount = 20%
If the amount is less than 700 discount = 30%
If the amount is greater than 700 discount = 50%

2.Take from the user two numbers, then calculate their summation only if at least one of them is even.

3.Take from the user two numbers, then divide the two numbers, only if the second number is a positive number and both of them aren’t equal to zero.

4.Take from the user the grades of two courses, then display“Congratulations” if he passes in the two courses, otherwise display “Good Luck next time”. Repeat this process for 100 users.
Please note that this is not a homework site. We won't do your homework for you. The purpose of homework is that you learn by doing. However we are always willing to help solve problems you encountered, correct mistakes you made in your code and answer your questions.

We didn't see your attempts to solve this problem yourself and so we cannot correct mistakes you didn't made and answer questions you didn't ask. To get help you should do something yourself and get real problems with something. If your problem is "I don't understand a thing", then you should go back to basics and study again.
i need help cause I don't understand a thing and i have no time
i need help in first one only guys plz helpppppp meee
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.