ATM Stimulation

Topics:
Interractive Input-Process-Output,
Conditional & Looping, Array and string, functions (Add, Edit, Delete) implementation for the transaction

Flow and/or process of the program

Input Stage:
1.Ask for a user to key in the corresponding TRANSACTION MENU
2.Process the appropriate PROCESS NEEDED ACTION needed for the transaction (add, edit, delete)
3. Corresponding media will be display on the screen for the MEDIA FOR PROCESSING

Output Stage:
1. Display the appropriate TRANSACTION MENU, PROCESS NEEDED ACTION transaction (add, edit, delete) and MEDIA PROCESSING

I want some help please. I don't have any idea of this. Thank you so much guys!
Hello ImCristal,

Your instructions are a good palace to start, although I have seen better. The first thing I see is the need for a menu. Always an easy place to start. The menu tells me that a switch will most likely follow, if/else statements if you have not learned about the switch yet, to process the menu choice.

I am not sure bout the "add, edit, delete" part. The "edit, delete" is a little confusing to me.

I would start with the menu and set up a switch/case to deal with the menu choice. The case part can just be a cout to describe what should be done before you write the function to process that choice.

You can do a search here for "atm". That has about 850 links of others who have dealt with the same problem. There should be some useful information there.

Work up some code and post it and we can work from there.

Hope that helps,

Andy
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.