/MT causing unresolved externals.

So I am attempting to redistribute my program, yet I am met with 'Missing VCRUNTIME140.dll', but that's no issue just use '/MT' right? Well, I tried that and now the sqlite3 lib doesn't quite agree with it. Is there an alternative to using /MT in order to get VCRUNTIME and such without having to have my .exe lug it around in a file?

Errors:
1>LINK : warning LNK4098: defaultlib 'MSVCRT' conflicts with use of other libs; use /NODEFAULTLIB:library
1>sqliteLib.lib(sqlite3.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __imp___endthreadex
1>sqliteLib.lib(sqlite3.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __imp___localtime64_s
1>sqliteLib.lib(sqlite3.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __imp___beginthreadex
1>sqliteLib.lib(sqlite3.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __imp__realloc
1>sqliteLib.lib(sqlite3.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __imp__strncmp
1>sqliteLib.lib(sqlite3.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __imp__rand_s
1>MSVCRT.lib(_chandler4gs_.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __except_handler4_common
1>C:\Users\Justin\Documents\Visual Studio 2017\Projects\imakms\Release\imakms.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 7 unresolved externals

Edit: Note I've tried using FORCE:UNRESOLVED but it makes my program unstable and unreliable causing core functions to not work and at times the program to crash.
Last edited on
I still need help with this.
Hello ExSanity

The point is that all involved projects need the same runtime settings. Hence you need to change the settings for the sqlite3 lib.
Ah okay. I will try that thank you!

Edit: All compiled correctly after adding /MT to my sqlite3 lib thanks!
Last edited on
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.