c++

Write your question here.

Write a program that show a series of students’ grade point. Each student has 5 subjects. The program has a function readMark will read final exam mark of 5 subjects. The calculation of 5 subjects average marks is in a function called calculateAverage. There is another function qualityPoints that inputs a student’s average and returns 4 if a student’s average is 90-100, 3 if the average is 80-89, 2 if the average is 70-79, 1 if the average is 60-69 and 0 if the average is lower than 60. The main() function will call all the functions readMark, calculateAverage, and qualityPoints. Display the point that returned from the qualityPoints in the main().

can anyone help me to do this in c++???
Create an array that has 5 elements, which holds the average mark of each subject.
readMark should iterate through the array and print out the marks.
calculateAverage should iterate and return the average.
qualityPoints should take the average and use if/else or switch to print out the GPA
closed account (48T7M4Gy)
can anyone help me to do this in c++???

Yep, try http://www.cplusplus.com/doc/ as a start then show us your pseudocode plan or some code and where that's causing you strife and someone will help. regrettably this isn't a homework site so our specialties may not be suited to your needs.

Hint: One way of pseudocode/planning is to map out the original question sentence by sentence and make a comment how you would tackle just that part.

Write a program that show a series of students’ grade point.

1. Write a program -> tick, I know that one
2. Series of student etc - thinking of an array of students
3. etc etc
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.