Help with Comparing Two Input Streams!

Delete!
Last edited on
Hello kevdon92,

Could you post the input files or at least a sample of the files please. It helps to know what information you are using, so we are all working on the same page.

Andy
Delete!
Last edited on
Delete!

I wish I could understand this behavior...
It's because they probably posted code that is for a school assignment, and they either think they weren't allowed to ask for help, or they know that other people in the class might copy off their code. Not saying I like it or that it isn't selfish, but...
Yes, I understand the justifications people use for doing it. I guess I’m just complaining about the self-centered way people think these days: ask for public help in a public forum... just for yourself. Really makes me want to help people. Not.
Totally agree. I have wanted to save suspicious first posts before and post an archive link, but haven't had the chance yet to ever apply it. Plus it feels sort of wrong, since it's not my code to paste, so not sure if I'll do it, unless some unlucky guy personally does the ol' deleteroo to me.
Last edited on
closed account (1vf9z8AR)
you could do a ip ban for such people
> you could do an ip ban...

It bothers me, but I don’t think it follows that such people should be permanently roasted in the volcano for just being ignorant of proper netiquette. We live in a different world than before.

The question becomes: how do we teach people to care?

I currently do not know.
closed account (1vf9z8AR)
we teach by punishment.

PS-i am not evil or anything
Yes, well, I teach by instruction. You will find that it is a much more effective method.
remove the edit button.
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.