HELP!!!

Hello everyone, i am a begginer and still learning C++ at school. Now i'm working on a project and i have no idea about the way to do this assignment. My profesor did not give any hint. Please help me, i'm verry appreciate.
Here is the assignment:

You are to develop QuizMe, a program for doing quizzes. A quiz is a sequence of questions the user is trying to answer to. At the end of the quiz, the program gives the final score of the user (i.e. how many good answers) and for each wrong answer the program displays both the (wrong) answer from the user and the (correct) answer from the program.
at the beginning of the quiz, the user can choose both the category and the level for the questions she/he will have to answer to.

For the category, the user has five choices and can choose:
all category: this is producing a quiz of the same kind as the one in version 1. All kind of questions can be asked among the ten questions.
general: this is producing a quiz with (ten) questions only from category general
science: this is producing a quiz with (ten) questions only from category science
geography: this is producing a quiz with (ten) questions only from category geography
sport: this is producing a quiz with (ten) questions only from category sport

For the level, the user has four choices and can choose:
all level: this is producing a quiz with (ten) questions of the category chosen in the previous step but having all kind of levels
easy: this is producing a quiz with (ten) questions of the category chosen in the previous step but having only the level easy
medium: this is producing a quiz with (ten) questions of the category chosen in the previous step but having only the level medium
hard: this is producing a quiz with (ten) questions of the category chosen in the previous step but having only the level hard

The program works as follow:
the user choose a category and a level
the user do a quiz with (ten) questions from the chosen category and with the chosen level
at the end of the quiz, the program displays the score and the wrong answers (with the correct answers)
then the program asks the user if she/he wants to do another quiz
if answer is yes, go to 1, else the program ends.
Thank you so much for reading my topic. Please help me.
Well, this does not tell us very much. We don't know your current level of ability. How much have you tried to do on your own?

Start something, show us your code and we can give pointers from there.
Yes, i am pretty new to C++, and i am thinking that i will start with a vector <Question> -> Provide another vector for level -> Question array[]. But i don't know whether it is true or not.
Ok, you are getting somewhere now.

So start the program and break it down into small sections.

Get one part to work and then move on.

For now just make the very first question...

"What category do you choose?"

List the options 1 through 5. And get user input to work.
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.