employee system

hi
Last edited on
Not 100% sure exactly what you're asking for help with but I'm guessing its how to get 8 different peoples information in the output. If this true create an 8x7 array and store the user's info in it then what you go to output you will use the I in your for loop to iterate through the array. Theirs better ways but not sure what you know that's one of the simplest. If this is not your problem please be more specific what your problem is.
hi
Last edited on
Ok, now I'm really confused what specifically are you're having trouble with? Please take the time to format your question and use code tags.

Also, the code you just posted is horribly inefficient. Every one of the for loops runs 1 time. There is no point in having any of them. Next, this would be way more efficient using an array or vector. The idea of using a for loop to output like this is to have an array or vector and use the for loop to iterate through the data structure to output the info.
Please tell us which of the following statements are true and which are false:

1) I have 8 employees and I know their a) names, b) worked hours, c) pay rate

2) I need to calculate a) the gross pay, b) the taxes, c) the net pay for each of them

3) the data related to point 1) are stored (please choose an option only):
a) in a file
b) are not stored, can be chosen arbitrarily
c) here they are...

4) You guessed the gist of what I’m trying to do and (please select one option only)
a) I know about struct (or classes)
b) I don’t know about struct

4) You guessed the gist of what I’m trying to do and
a) I know about std:.vector
b) I know about C-style arrays

5) You totally misunderstood everything, I’m trying to realize a totally different thing.

6) This is (please select only one option): a) an assignment b) *not* an assignment.
g
Last edited on
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.