Noob need help again!

hello respected members,l am learning c++ on my own and if anyone of you have known any best website,youtube channel or any book for learning cpp then please let me know :)

any help would be appreciated.
books

alex allains - jumping into c++(not a book book to start off,it can get quite tricky and some chapters especially the ones on dynamic memory and recursion may take a few weeks maybe more to understand but in all it's a decent book and it's affordable)

I'm currently reading Bjarnes Stroustrups practices and principles the creator of c++ and although it is labeled for beginners so far from what I read it is not avoid this book until you get better

tutorials

avoid buckys AKA the new boston on youtube his tutorials barely scratch the surface and he leaves a lot of stuff out especially with composition and recursion and even polymorphism horrible examples

John from the cave of programming has good tutorials and a free one to get started on udemy,Jamie King also has good tutorials on youtube also if you get an error or run into a problem there are always the amazing people from this forum and stackoverflow who lend their time to help( but google before you post see if you can find the answer elsewhere I know this sounds contrived but google really is a programmers best friend if not "best",then good

good luck
I started with Michael Dawson's Beginning C++ Programming. It is a nice lightweight introduction to the language.

Topic archived. No new replies allowed.