Time table of schedule at weekly in university

Write the program that will be used by students who are new to the EEM Department to prepare the curriculum in accordance with the following rules:
* Receive the class list to be used in the program from the user (Manual)
* Receive a list of the laboratories to be used in the course program (Manual)
* The name of the course, the theoretical course hours, the number of hours of practice, the class desired for the theoretical course, the name of the course instructor for the application course (if any) will be taken from the user.

* Courses start at 8 am on weekdays (unless stated otherwise) ends at 17:59, between 12:00 and 13:00 noon (8 hours).
* Courses can not be placed between 11:00 and 14:00 on Friday.

* Theoretical lessons are recommended in the morning.
* It is recommended that the theoretical course and its application should be on the same day.
* It is recommended that the courses are not divided by lunch.
* It is recommended to have a gap between courses. If it is not possible, the shortest space is left.
* It is recommended to have lessons every day of the week.
i use only iostream, time.h stdlib.h library function and arrays dont use expecting this library and no use class,string and etc.. but can use char to integer .
anyone explain me how can i do these.
thanks to all.
best regards,

Last edited on
Hello laz biyolog,

Welcome to the forum.

You say what you can and some of what you can not use. For the header file I would suggest "<ctime>" and "<cstdlib>" over the C header files to be more in line with a C++ program. Not the best idea to mix C and C++ code, but sometimes you have to.

You say you are not allowed to use a class, but I see nothing that prevents you from using a "struct". Then you could create an array of structs where each element is an individual struct with different information.

Work on the program in small pieces. Do not try to write the whole program at once.

I would start with a struct and figure out what variables are need for the struct followed by what other variables you might need then work on the input part of the program.

Until you can collect the information there is not much point in doing anything else with the program.

Most people here are not here to write the program for you, but if you make an attempt and post the code with your problems and questions you will find a great deal of help.

If you have not read the first two posts on the beginners page they are worth the time.

Back when I was in school I was taught that writing a program is 90% preparation and 10% coding. The more thought before coding the easier it will be.

Hope that helps,

Andy
Sir Andy,

You say you are not allowed to use a class, but I see nothing that prevents you from using a "struct". Then you could create an array of structs where each element is an individual struct with different information.

yes i can use array of struct.There is no resctriction. , i will try to ur advise .and i am going to try to solve the problem myself.
thanks to all.
best regards,
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.