Help with this question

Create three classes the Calculation class, Conversion class and Menu Class. The Conversion class should have the following methods.

double KMToMiles(double distance) double MilesToKM(double distance) double FeetToMetres(double distance) double MetresToFeet(double distance) double KgToPounds(double weight) double PoundsToKg(double weight) double CelciusToFahrenheit(double temperature) double FahrenheightToCelcius(double temperature)

The Calculation class should have the following methods

int SumOfSeries(int start, int end, int incr) int SumOfArray(int data[], int size) int ProductOfSeries(int start, int end, int incr) int ProductOfArray(int data[], int size)

e.g. SumOfSeries(10,20,2) should produce the answer 90

Hint : 10+12+14+16+18+20

Similary ProductOfSeries(100,200,50) should produce 3,000,000

Hint : 100x150x200 = 3,000,000

The Menu class should have the following methods void displayMainMenu() void displayConversionSubMenu() void displayCalculationSubMenu() void displayConversionLengthSubmenu() void displayConversionWeightSubmenu() void displayConversionTemperatureSubmenu()

The menu class methods should display the options available under each selected menu. e.g. The displayConversionSubMenu() method should display the following.

Conversion Sub Menu

1. Sum of Series 2. Sum of Array 3. Product of Series 4. Product of Array 0. Exit

If the user selects the sum of array option (option 2), your program should input the size of the array, get values to the array from the keyboard, create a Calculation type object and invoke the SumOfArray() method to calculate the sum of the Array element and to display it. After displaying the answer the same sub menu should be displayed. When the user selects Exit (option 0), you should exit from that sub menu.

i wrote a code for this. and how to make a way to go back to previous menus
Hello atix,

Welcome to the forum.

That is very nice set of instructions for a program, but I do not understand what your question is.

If you wrote some code then you should post it so everyone will know what you have done and advise you if something is wrong.

Work the program in small steps. I would start with the menus and get them working before continuing on.

You have classes that need to be defined with your variables and member functions. The functions need to be forward defined, prototyped, in the class. The full writing of the function can come later.

The last thing I will say is that this is not a homework site. If you are expecting someone to write this for you it could be a long wait.

Show what you have done and this will move along much faster.

Hope that helps,

Andy
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.