Write a simple program...

Write a simple program (a “cout” is sufficient) that includes a password requiring function in order to run. While typing the password-do not print any character on the screen (first version)-print an * for any character typed on the keyboard (second version

Ten Dollar
People won't do your homework / tasks. Show at least that you tried something and explain where your issues are and what you tried to do to solve them
Simple program , if you give a try showing that you can make some effort , i will help you thereafter with the coding. Every other brilliant programmer that you may have read or heard of did apply themselves to either books or in-depth reading and application to c++ programming or coding. That is what makes a good programmer. (start somewhere,start little).
@Emma1

Simple program , if you give a try showing that you can make some effort , i will help you thereafter with the coding. Every other brilliant programmer that you may have read or heard of did apply themselves to either books or in-depth reading and application to c++ programming or coding. That is what makes a good programmer. (start somewhere,start little).

+1
Actually it isnt simple. It is tricky to not show what is typed on the screen using only standard c++. I personally am drawing a blank on that, all I can think of today is getch ... or doing some really ugly low level code, maybe a custom stream hack... but not sure off the top of my head..
Last edited on
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.