Compiler errors

I've downloaded coniow files and the compiler still shows some errors in the code. I guess it's about text coloring. How should I fix it?
https://pastebin.com/iei8GuER
Hello DellXT,

The question is why would you want to use "coniow.h" in the first place? And where did you put the file after you downloaded the file?

I did download the "coniow.h" file and most of the errors went away, but I still hae other I have not tracked down yet.

"conio.h" is an old file that is no longer used with most of the newer compilers, so I would guess that "coniow.h" is the same. Since I had to track down the file and download it some people will not take the time for something that is no longer used.

One suggestion is to put "coniow.h" in the same directory as your ".cpp" file and use "" (quotes) instead of the normal <> around the file name.

Hope that helps,

Andy
Hello DellXT,

I did get the program to run to a point. The first screen that prints looks like:

1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10                                   

With white type on a black background. The box of the output tag does not quite match the screen. On the screen the numbers look centered top to bottom and left to right.

The next screen that comes up is:

1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10          1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10                         

1                                      1

2                                      2

3                                      3

4                                      4

5                                      5

6                                      6

7                                      7

8                                      8

9                                      9

10                                     10

The next for loop which starts out as:
	char ch{};
	int ckol = 10, cxn, cyn, cr = 0, ma{}, ca{};  // <--- initialized last two variables.
	int mkol = 10, px = 0, py = 0;

for (int i = 0; i < 10; i++) for (int j = 0; j < 10; j++)
		kletka[i][j]->Prorisovka(csdvX, csdvY);

First notice that variables "ma" and "ca' needed to be initialized before the program would compile.

The for loop appears to print an "=" in the middle of the screeen which ruuns from top to bottom, moves to the right a couple of times before it quits. This is done with yellow forground on a blue background. When it is finished the cursor is in the upper left corner.There are flashes of a green background until the for loop ends

The next for loop runs the cursor from top to bottom moving right when it returns to the top to about the middle before it stops.There are flashes of a green background until the for loop ends.

Then the background goes to white and the program just stops there.

I think there is a problem with the nested do/while loops causing the program to hang.

Int the first inner do/while loop it never appears to reach the line of code sh = shoting(kletka, Base_Korabl, px, py, csdvX, csdvY, 1);. Or anything after that. It does reach the line if (!ckol) break; which starts with a false if condition. After that I do not know where it goes when it stops working.

Looking into it.

Hope that helps,

Andy

Topic archived. No new replies allowed.