Find the Best recruitment Agency in India – You Must See!!!

DON'T ENTER THAT SITE ITS A SCAM!!!!!!!!!!!!

There are so many spam posts that come here.. Luckily we have active moderators ;)

oh btw I just have to reply to these spam threads when I see them it annoys me alot..

It's strange.. that account was made in july 2018.. huh?
My speculation: Somebody made a thousand accounts at one point and is now using them to spam.

Because these accounts get suspended after they make such posts right?? Or do they??

The post above me got deleted.. hooray.

To a new mod: There was a post above me that was deleted, but the moderator deleted just that post and forgot the thread. I'm NOT THE AUTHOR of this thread.

I'm sorry I didn't know how this worked.. I do now. I won't reply to future spam threads.

So how do we get rid of this thread? Should I report my reply?
Wait.. do I get suspended/banned if I get reported..? Then can we please wait for a moderator instead?
Last edited on
closed account (E0p9LyTq)
Don't reply to spam.
@FurryGuy I didn't know it worked that way..

This was the original author (for a new mod): http://www.cplusplus.com/user/candorinternational/
Last edited on
closed account (E0p9LyTq)
You have replied 3 times to spam, making it impossible to get rid of the threads.

DON'T DO IT!

Senior people here will be along and DELETE spam topics.
How does this work? Why shouldn't I reply to these threads? I just say "it's a scam" don't enter "..
Oh I just realized those threads aren't deleted and only my post is in there.. my bad I'm sorry/
I didn't know how this worked.
Last edited on
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.